“Do you like dessert?” It’s a question that’s been heard a lot around Niagara College’s, Niagara on the Lake campus lately. Why, do you ask?
The Event Management Program at Niagara College is attempting to break the Guinness World Record for the World’s Largest Dessert Party as a fundraiser for this year’s Many Hands Project.
The record that Niagara College’s Event Management Program is attempting to break is currently held by Friendly’s Ice Cream LLC in Massachusetts at 794 people. The Niagara College dessert party team has secured 5000 desserts and have sold more than 600 tickets with more tickets being sold every day!
- Purchase your ticket and ask your friends and family to do the same!
- Come to Niagara College’s Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus –to the lower gym/cafeteria at 3pm on April 1st #itsnojoke
- Enjoy the music and interact with DJ Blake from By Request Entertainment by texting 289-696-4388 to request your favourite song!
- Savour three pieces of dessert that are available and take a photo with Casey the Cupcake (official event mascot)
- Remain in the room for the 15 minute, record breaking period while everyone eats their desserts and we officially break the World Record for the Largest Dessert Party!
VIP tickets have sold out but General Admission tickets are still available to purchase at the Niagara College Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus in the Event Management Office (N304), or by credit card, by calling 905-641-2252 x. 4069 and the ticket(s) will be available for pick-up on event day.
For more information, contact the World’s Largest Dessert Party event team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 905-641-2252 x. 6406
Media Release submitted by: Barbara Osei and the team from the World’s Largest Dessert Party Committee. Niagara College Event Management Program.